Instagram

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Im Lion Queen

It was past two weekend I went to perm my hair at Salon that I used to colour my hair-Future Salon located at old Klang road. Usually I get all my hair done especially colouring and perming by purchasing coupon from Groupon. Seriously, cheaper alot! I'm kind of stingy *hehehe*
Thanks my boyfie (JJ- use to call my boyfie in entire blog which stands for JUIJUI - his name ) who always spend the time with me while I'm doing my hair, facial bla bla . It takes about 3 hours to complete. He don't even blaming or mumbling at me. Thank u, my love!
Here's our photo in the Salon.

My look with my natural curly hair before perming
JJ with his new T-shirt from ME^^
Perming in progress~
I'm Lion Queen! grawwww
Frankly speaking, I'm not really satisfied with my curl. It's so thick and heavy. Even causing my hair super dry and fizzy. I'm working hard to repair my damage hair with treatment now. For the first week I'm still cannot accept with my curl. I rather tied up my hair when go to work. I called myself - Lion Queen -
After one week, my hair getting better, but still fizzy and feel rough when touching.

After myhair done, he brought me to have late lunch. Hmm consider as high tea too. We went to Shakespeare Boulangerie and Patisserie at SS15. nice food and nice ambience. I ordered spaghetti aglio olio and he ordered beef Burger. Taste so nice.

Few photos before leaving. Hehe


Me -  the tired look 
JJ and our foods. He also did his hair cut week ago.
ootd with new bag from forever21






Last pic of me with two cups of GongCha! Happy like a kids.

It's time to go home~

Dinner with his family @ Zanmai sushi Paradigm mall. Me treat ^^


No comments: