Instagram

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Singapore Adventure Cove Water Theme Park

Bellooo~ Last Saturday I went to Adventure Cove with my Sg buddies.
Most of us were sick days before, but still plan never changed! ^^
We meet up at Harbourfront Station - vivocity and had our breaky before heading to Sentosa.
I'm sorry I'm late for...hmm.. 10 mins? :x

We had our breakfast at noodles shop name as EAT. We will never try if we didn't grab the promotion from Groupon. Since I'm groupon regular customer and subscribed for latest promotion, I saw 1 dollar noodles and decided to get it. Hmm, no comment for the foods. =.= (no comment means no more next time)

After we had our breakfast, we start heading into Sentosa. It's my fourth time enter Sentosa Island in this one year and 3 months working in Sing. Usually I took bus - 2 dollar for two ways. This time I took monorial -4 dollars for two ways. Bus is much cheaper. Anyway, I excited to splash waterrrrrrr! :D

We got our tickets from one of our friend- kelvin, which cost 27sgd per pax which is cheaper than outside market price.

The tickets are so cute!


Ticket with Sesame Street theme
Here we goes!

Group photo at the entrance. Thanks for the staff who offer to take photo with our own smartphone.

Post 2
Photo when we are rest for our lunch due to raining

photo everywhere :P



We had our lunch at the only restaurant. It was like IKEA system which u have to Q-ing up with own tray/trolley then grab foods that you wanted. There are only few courses of foods such as Spaghetti Bolognese with grill chicken, fish and chips, sausages set with mashed potato which cost the same at 13.90sgd.
Foods included one cold drinks. Additional 50 cents for coffee or hot drinks. There are few Ala cart like beef meatballs and chicken wings too.

Our Lunch!
We got no waterproof camera so only have photos when we are 'dry'.

There are few games that consider nice! The Spiral washout is not as fast as whirlpool washout.

Spiral washout
Whirlpool washout


My first tried was this spiral washout with my friend- Edward. Others friend play the whirlpool. All of them enjoyed with it, only me and Ed feel so sad because it's normal for the spiral.







Ed and I decided to play Whirlpool for the second time! We fool with others said spiral was EXCITED TOO! :P
No regret, Whirlpool WAS AWESOME!
I dunno when I drop into the hole in backward. So excited. HAHA

(Photos taken from website)




We had diving sessions too.

Another games that impressed me was the 3.5m deep pool - Jump into water
It's like Running Man games where standing on top then jump into the water. I wish to try but I dare not. Very first concern was, I DUNNO HOW TO SWIM!
I always imagine how scary when my legs doesn't step on the ground. Owh it's scary!
I was pushed by those guys to have a try. My can't even take one more step when I was standing on top.
Sorry I am scaredy cat T.T
End up, I walked down. Shame on me wuwu

What my first thought when I walking down was, I NEEDA LEARN SWIMMING!

Conclusion

It was tiring yet FUN! Not FUN about the games, but time to escape from working, stressful life, and had fun moment with friends.
After shower and we are heading for dinner


My naked face. Byeee

No comments: