Instagram

Friday, November 8, 2013

Short Getaway with love one - Batam Indonesia

Here we go our weekend @ Batam!
Purchase coupon from deal@sg for 38sgd per pax (excluding fee to pay at Harbourfront and Batam Ferry Terminal which 28 per pax)
Due to public holiday on that day (Deepavali) causing super jam at Harbourfront Ferry Terminal.
Before this, I still not managed to get the hotel I booked due to full house. After discussing with the person in charged, finally I still able to go on the same date, but change from Harmoni One hotel to Gideon Hotel.
Well, it's fine. =)

We depart from AMK at 6.30am cause we are advised to be there 1.5 hours before departure time.

Here we go!




Wearing new outer wear from Lyramin during their promotion which is extremely cheap!

The ferry we took was Pacific Ferry, high class and comfortable seat :)
Our ferry was 8.45am. It's took around 30-40mins from Harbourfront Ferry Terminal to Sekupang (Batam Ferry Terminal)

We arrive Sekupang at 9.30am Singapore time, 8.30am Indo time. But still have to queue at the custom. Crowded!

Once we out from Sekupang custom, there are lots of tour guide waiting outside holding a paper name list.
I found our tour guide, is a Indonesia Chinese girl name Yessi. She is pretty and nice person. There are around 15 peoples in a tour, only me and my bf are chinese and due to this reason, we are closer to the pretty tour guide. =)

We heading to our first stop in our day trip list - Hershey Chocolate retail shop and Bird nest retail shop. We did get anything cause I still have lotsaa chocolate in my food box! #fatdieme
After that we move to Polo Ralph shop which she guarantee their Polo Ralph are ORIGINAL! Then, i got one Polo T for myself. It cost me 58sgd (abit heart pain afterward wuwu)
It's really look nice by the way ^^

Next we went to Batam famous layer cake. We bought 2 flavour - Original and Pandan.
Actually it's not really cheap! 25sgd for Ori 28 for Pandan.
Hmmm once in a while, ok laahh. HEHE

Lunch TIME!

We had our lunch at Hong Kong Seafood Restaurant! Sounds nice right???
Disappointed at first sight. Is just a simple buffet! Don't ever expect to get nice foods since you are paying for that little amount of money. *slap slap*





Very simple lunch but... I'm full like a pig! (I used to say this to him because he is my PIG) HEHE

Activities after lunch is normal so not to mention.

Lastly, we went to Batam City Square to shopping!!
hmm not shopping for cloths, but their groceries. Sound stupid huh? But their groceries are so so cheap!
Start with beer, big can not even 3sgd. Their cookies, mee, toothpaste, shampoo, almost everything are cheap after the conversion. Omg I really wish to SAPU many things!

Another thing is their Manicure and Pedicure! Super cheap!
For Medicure it cost around 75000Rupiah which is 8.33sgd  (I change 1sgd=9000Rupiah)
For Pedicure it cost 100000Rupiah which only 11.11sgd!

Sad sad sad! I went for the shop for 3 times, always full house!
So next time if I visit Batam again, I will definitely go for their medi and pedi cure! Must...


We had this Lontong Sayur as our high tea. It taste like Kelantan Laksa Paste. It's make me homesick, I miss my hometown foods so badly.

Okayyy is time to check in! It's 5.30pm.

Nice room make you feel worth for the paid.

Nice room right?





We having our dinner at big hawker stall in infront from our hotel. Lots of foods!
Our dinner which cost 22sgd.

The big bowl was Asam Fish. It's Super big bowl. one vege and one chicky.


The next day, we took taxi back to Sekupang Ferry Terminal by ourselves. Scare bf cannot catch his flight at 8pm.

It's just a short trip with him, yet enjoyed! I'm Fully in charge in this trip!
*Serve him like a King*

Some photos to share!
Ignite the flame in your heart, to be confident!

love,  our dream comes true! No more LDR 

Diet always fail. I need slimmer leg T^T

To love and To be Love!

xoxo.

Jo'anne Bokmida


No comments: